WSYX/WTTE / TAILGATEWAY GIVEAWAY
ENTER AT LOCATION OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
Contest: WSYX/WTTE Tailgateway Giveaway
Station: Sinclair Communications, LLC dba WSYX and WTTE
Station Address: WSYX/WTTE, 1261 Dublin Road, Columbus Ohio 43215
Contest Area: Ohio Counties: Franklin, Licking, Fairfield, Pickaway, Madison, Union, Morrow, Perry, Hocking, Ross, Fayette, Hardin, Marion, Knox, and Coshocton
Sponsor(s): The Gateway, Morris Home Furnishings, and WSYX/WTTE
Prize Provider(s): The Gateway, Morris Home Furnishings, and WSYX/WTTE
Age of Eligibility: Eighteen (18)
Contest Period: September 1, 2018 to November 24, 2018
Entries Due: 12:00 PM EDT on November 24, 2018
Entry is limited to one (1) entry per contestant.
Drawing Date(s): November 24, 2018
Number of Winners on Each Drawing Date: One (1)
Total Number of Winners: One (1)
Prize(s) and Value(s): One (1) Two Thousand Dollar ($2000.) Gift Card to Morris Home Furnishings. Gift Card can be used at any of its Central Ohio locations. Prize Value is $2,000.
Station’s Website: http://abc6onyourside.com; http://myfox28columbus.com
Station’s Website Terms and Conditions: http://abc6onyourside.com/station/terms;
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
Odds of winning depend on the number of valid and correct entries received.
All capitalized terms shall have the meanings set forth above.
How to Enter
To enter, stop by THE District PourHouse at 1568 N High Street, Columbus, OH 43201 during its regular business hours, Monday through Thursday 3:00 PM EDT to 2:00 AM EDT, Friday and Saturday 11:00 AM EDT to 2:00 AM EDT and Sunday 11:00 AM EDT to 12:00 AM EDT and submit an entry blank.
Stop by the Station’s booth at The Football Fever Tailgate at The Gateway to submit an entry blank. The contest will be run on tailgates for home games only - September 1, 2018 from 11:00 AM EDT to 12:00 PM EDT; September 8, 2018 from 2:30 PM EDT to 3:30 PM EDT; September 22, 2018 from 11:00 AM EDT to 12:00 PM EDT; October 6, 2018 from 11:00 AM EDT to 12:00 PM EDT; November 3, 2018 from 11:00 AM EDT to 12:00 PM EDT; November 24, 2018 from 11:00 AM EST to 12:00 PM EST. Fill it out by hand and drop it in the contest entry box. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
How to Win
The Number of Winners on each Drawing Date will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries received.
1. To be eligible to participate in the Contest, entrants must be U.S. residents who are at least the Age of Eligibility, and reside in the Contest Area. Residents and Citizens of the European Union are not eligible to enter or win this Contest.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Station (collectively, the “Company”), Sponsor(s), Prize Provider(s), contest software providers, social media platforms, each of their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, domestic partners, grandparents, parents, siblings, children, grandchildren, and any other relatives who reside in the same household with employee.
Contest Terms and Conditions
1. Station is not responsible for lost, late, garbled, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction. All entries received that are duplicate, mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of the Company and will not be acknowledged or returned.
2. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information. Station is not responsible for any technological malfunction, or human error relating to the Contest.
3. Prizes are provided “as is” without any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose. Prizes are subject to the Sponsor(s) and/or Prize Provider(s) standard terms and conditions, and expiration dates. For any ticket related prizes, Station, Sponsor(s) and Prize Provider(s) are not responsible if any event or performance is cancelled or postponed.
4. Each winner will be notified by email or phone. Before claiming any prize, each winner must provide his/her correct name, address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification. Each winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within three (3) days of notification (or less due to prize use time constraints), at the time winner claims his/her prize in person at the Station. Each winner must show picture identification to claim his/her prize. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding any prize based on the identification presented.
5. If a winner cannot be notified within two (2) days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and time permitting, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid and correct entries. If time does not permit for an alternate winner to be selected, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will remain the property of the Station.
6. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No sale, transfer or assignment of any prize is allowed.
7. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Each winner must sign a W-9 form.
8. Only one prize will be awarded per household if more than one prize is awarded. Entrants are eligible to win only one prize within any 90-day period, regardless of the number of contests entered.
9. The Company is not liable if the provider of any part of a prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
10. The Company, Sponsor(s), and Prize Provider(s) accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind directly or indirectly caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any Prize awarded in the Contest. By entering, entrants agree to release the Company, Sponsor(s), Prize Provider(s), contest software providers, social media platforms, and each of their respective parent, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, from any and all claims, loss, damage or injury as a result of or incident to his/her participation in the Contest or his/her use of the Prize. Entrants further acknowledge and agree that if a winner, the Company has the right to publicize entrant’s name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that entrant is a winner of the Contest for promotional purposes, without financial remuneration.
11. Complete Official Rules for the Contest are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at the Station and on the Station’s Website. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station at the Station Address within thirty (30) days of the last day of the Contest Period.
12. The Station has the right to disqualify any entrant it determines has not complied with the Contest Rules. All decisions by the Station shall be final and binding relating to this contest, including the interpretation of the Contest Rules. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the contest dates. Station reserves the right to cancel/terminate, modify or suspend the Contest if in Station’s sole determination it believes that the integrity of the Contest has been, or could be, compromised or that the Contest is not capable of running as planned or fairly, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or force majeure or any other causes beyond the Station’s control.
Participating Sponsor Locations:
THE District PourHouse
1566 N. High Street
Columbus, OH 43201