Major League Soccer and the Columbus Crew revealed Tuesday the club's remaining schedule for the 2020 MLS regular season.
Following a pair of regularly scheduled matches this week, the Crew's final stretch schedule consists of nine matches that will be played from October 3 to November 8:
- Saturday, Oct. 3 | at FC Dallas | 8:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 7 | vs. Montreal Impact | 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, Oct. 11 | at Orlando City SC | 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 14 | at FC Cincinnati | 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, Oct. 18 | vs. New York City FC | time TBD
- Satuday, Oct. 24 | at Houson Dynamo | 8 p.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 28 | at D.C. United | 8 p.m.
- Sunday, Nov. 1 | vs. Philadelphia Union | 3:30 p.m.
- Sunday, Nov. 8 | vs. Atlanta United | 3:30 p.m.
Four of the nine matches will be played at MAPFRE Stadium and will open to a limited number of fans.
The Crew will play two matches this week prior to entering the final stretch. Columbus will host Minnesota United FC Wednesday and will travel to Connecticut on Sunday to take on Toronto FC.
Columbus currently sits in first place in the MLS Eastern Conference and is three points clear of second-place Philadelphia.
Giving up just four goals all season, the Crew has the best defensive record in the league.