A Columbus Crew SC made the list for being one of the most popular jerseys sold by Major League Soccer.
The retail data from the MLS shows that Crew player Lucas Zelarayan is the 23rd most popular jersey sold through the league's online store.
The Argentinian midfielder has made 16 regular-season appearances, according to the club's stats. He was acquired as a Designated Player in December of 2019 from Tigres UANL in the Mexican league, Liga MX.
Zelarayan is also in the running for AT&T's goal of the year. Fans can vote here before 9 p.m. on Nov. 18.
The ranking of the most popular jerseys is below:
- Carlos Vela, LAFC
- Javier Hernandez, LA Galaxy
- Josef Martinez, Atlanta United
- Jordan Morris, Seattle Sounders FC
- Rodolfo Pizarro, Inter Miami CF
- Gonzalo Higuain, Inter Miami CF
- Nani, Orlando City SC
- Raul Ruidiaz, Seattle Sounders FC
- Blaise Matuidi, Inter Miami CF
- Brenden Aaronson, Philadelphia Union
- Diego Valeri, Portland Timbers
- Alejandro Bedoya, Philadelphia Union
- Diego Chara, Portland Timbers
- Alan Pulido, Sporting Kansas City
- Nicolas Lodeiro, Seattle Sounders FC
- Edison Flores, D.C. United
- Diego Rossi, LAFC
- Johnny Russell, Sporting Kansas City
- Chris Wondolowski, San Jose Earthquakes
- Jonathan dos Santos, LA Galaxy
- Cristian Pavon, LA Galaxy
- Walker Zimmerman, Nashville SC
- Lucas Zelarayan, Columbus Crew SC
- Cristian Roldan, Seattle Sounders FC
- Ezequiel Barco, Atlanta United